Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Final monthly roundup of measured data and analysis.


Data
Since blogger is annoying in how it handles images, I’m going to upload an Excel (2003) spreadsheet. Here’s a link:
The "Weekly Graphs" worksheet shows the weekly average of weight and the weekly average combined BM score and quantity. Also added average frequency.
The "Weight Chart Daily Graph" worksheet shows the daily morning weight.
The "BM Score Daily Graph" worksheet shows the daily combined BM score and quantity.
I'm keeping a food log and notes in a written notebook, which for the sake of putting off an annoying task, I will scan and upload when I'm done rather than every month.



Analysis
July was spent largely on vacation. My data for the month is thus somewhat sketchy, but generally speaking I was fine. We went hiking in the Adirondacks again (just like in August of last year) and once again I felt fine walking up mountains. Well, maybe fine is the wrong word – I was able to do it and fight through the pain of walking up the side of a mountain.
There’s not much to say. I feel fine. I weigh about 15 pounds more than I did when I started. My bowel movements are regular, healthy and I rarely get diarrhea. It’s been a year and I’m pretty sure I’m in a drug free remission. Success?
The final colonoscopy is scheduled for July 30th. I’ll find out then.

(Note: Posting this pretty late because I'm lazy. The next post will deal with the post-colonoscopy review and concluding thoughts)

No comments:

Post a Comment